Aritex was founded around the idea that we could do better supporting business growth through the utilization of technology. We put business outcomes first and work closely with our clients to deploy solutions that allow them to realize the full value of their data. From management consulting to engineering custom solutions we are passionate about guiding clients on their journey to becoming an AI driven enterprise.
At the same time we are investing in our partnerships with ever evolving data applications and ML platforms to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions to overcome internal barriers and introduce a competitive advantage while they scale with AI/ML.
Join us on our mission to make machine learning solutions accessible to every organization!
About the Role:
Our Data Engineering & AI/ML team is critical to making our customers successful. You should have strong fundamentals of applied data science in a business setting, and enjoy communicating and evangelizing varying data science and AI/ML solutions to business stakeholders. As our team grows, you will have the opportunity to shape the direction of development and strategy for Aritex as well.
- Represent the Aritex team from a technical standpoint to customers – including pre-sales support, architecting solutions, estimating effort, writing SOWs, running demonstrations, conducting proof-of-value trials, helping clients define & evaluate success criteria, as well as follow on professional services work
- Support customers and Aritex sales teams in data exploration, use case ideation & prioritization and business case justification exercises
- Design and implement machine learning models and data ingestion pipelines
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture by assembling large, complex data sets to meet functional and non-functional business requirements
- Support the building of machine learning, data platforms, and infrastructure required for optimal data extraction, transformations, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Work with architecture, data, and design teams to assist with data related technical issues and support data infrastructure needs
- Implement machine learning solutions and big data platforms in hybrid and multi-cloud environments
- 7+ years of ML experience
- Advanced proficiency with Python
- Extensive knowledge of Client frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture
- Good understanding of mathematics, statistics, and algorithms
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize several tasks or projects at one time while delivering exceptional quality and customer experiences
- 2+ years of consulting experience
- Experience with containers as well as streaming and messaging technologies
- Experience with DataRobot
- Public cloud experience
- AWS or other public cloud certifications
Employment and Benefits Details:
- Open to contractor or full time employment
- Full benefits available for full time employment
- Lucrative performance based incentives package
- Flexible time off
- Flexible hours
How to apply:
Apply through our job post on LinkedIn here or send your resume to email@example.com and we will be in touch with next steps.