Join us on our mission to make Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions accessible to every organization!
Aritex was founded around the idea that we could do better supporting business growth through the utilization of technology. From management consulting to custom professional services solutions we are passionate about guiding clients on their journey to becoming an AI driven enterprise. We know that a significant number of AI and ML projects fail. We are using our experience to significantly increase the likelihood of success when organizations introduce AI/ML so we can help them realize the full value of their data and be excited about the future of possibilities with AI/ML.
At the same time we are investing in our partnerships with cloud providers and ever evolving data applications and ML platforms to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions to overcome internal barriers and introduce a competitive advantage while they scale with AI/ML. This gives our sellers a unique opportunity to co-sell with our partners.
About the Role:
Our sales organization is critical to making our customers successful. You should enjoy communicating, innovating and collaborating with customers to build a strategic relationship and drive measurably successful outcomes. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our growth objectives. You must be comfortable as a hunter, developing new meetings in your assigned market, engaging and successfully building relationships with senior executives, qualifying prospects and closing sales. We are proud of our unique onboarding experience shadowing existing/in-progress opportunities to learn the business and increase your time to productivity while building your own business.
As our team grows, you will have the opportunity to shape the direction of development and strategy for Aritex as well.
- Identify and drive strategic sales plans for assigned territory to meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities from new customers and existing customers
- Accountability to sales goals and sales KPIs to drive success and provide regular reporting of pipeline and accurate forecasts
- Provide support for new and existing customers while ensuring a consistent brand experience
- Work closely with our strategic partners to support co-selling opportunities
- Work effectively as a team member - share best practices, provide assistance, be a positive influence
- Work closely with Leadership, our engineering team and partners to allocate the appropriate resources throughout the sales cycle
- Stay current with industry trends and show dedication to continuous learning on all fronts
- Provide feedback to peers and internal teams to aid in the development and improvement of sales materials
- 3+ years of technology sales experience in a business to business environment
- Demonstrated success in sales and prospecting roles
- Demonstrated ability to learn technical concepts for selling complex services and products
- Must be detailed-oriented, with strong written and verbal communication skills and effective organizational skills, including strong time-management and the ability to manage multiple tasks/deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Experience with scheduling and coordinating individuals and large groups
- Must demonstrate a bias for action and be very comfortable navigating ambiguity - meaning you’re not afraid to make decisions and take action, even when (especially when) you face uncertainty and do not have all the answers
- Knowledge of and experience in machine learning/predictive analytics, big data or enterprise-wide software technologies and business outcome driven sales
- Knowledge of legacy and emerging technologies
- Experience in complex selling situations to both very technical customers as well as C-Level and other decision makers
- Experience with the Challenger Sale or related sales training
Employment and Benefits Details:
- Lucrative performance based incentives package
- Full benefits available for full time employment
- Flexible time off
- Flexible hours
How to apply:
Apply via our LinkedIn Job Posting here or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with next steps.